Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.

Go down 
+3
The King
bobert3
Ricky maestro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. Empty
PostSubject: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm

about a number of topics, including his family, advice for aspiring wrestlers and the upcoming Hulk Hogan Fan Appreciation Day. Some of the Hulkster's most interesting comments came when the subject of WWE vs. TNA came up.

"I watch both products. (TNA's) like the little engine that could. Everybody thought they wouldn't be around for long, and they've been chugging along for seven years. They gain momentum every week. They seem to be real fresh. When a lot of guys go over to that side of the fence, they seem to get a spring in their step," Hogan said. He added that he also watched the WWE product saying, " Vince is the constant. He's the standard of excellence. I just love watching his show because you never know what he is going to do. Plus, the production -- you can't even touch his production. It's so dialed-in. It's amazing just to see how they put the pieces together."

"If you look at history, everyone says, 'History repeats itself.' With all of the choices in the universe of entertainment, I look at the big package and look at the big picture from 40,000 feet. I see history repeating itself. I see TNA getting strong. I see Vince McMahon being impeccable except for a few little holes in the boat."

Hogan continued, "TNA is lacking that one momentum-shifting move, that one big name that would even the playing field, the brand (that is) just as powerful as the WWE brand. (TNA's) lacking the big piece of the puzzle. It wouldn't matter who did what in the past. It will be a totally even playing field. You never know."

source:http://rajah.com/base/node/16569.
Back to top Go down
bobert3
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 am

Is he still able to wrestle? I dont' think I would mind seeing him come in to TNA.
Back to top Go down
The King
Jobber
The King

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Hogan !!!! Hogan !!!! Hogan !!!!
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

I think they would do better without him really. He'd only get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm

if he joins MEM he better not ruin them.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
CERB3RUS
Jobber
CERB3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 am

Hogan is still good on the mic, so I could see Hogan being good as something like an on-screen manager/adviser to the Main Event Mafia. Hogan probably won't be wrestling that often, if ever (since he won't be able to his leg drop anymore), so no worry there for me. I like how Hogan makes sure to praise both WWE and TNA in the full interview so he keeps that door open too.
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 am

CERB3RUS wrote:
Hogan is still good on the mic, so I could see Hogan being good as something like an on-screen manager/adviser to the Main Event Mafia. Hogan probably won't be wrestling that often, if ever (since he won't be able to his leg drop anymore), so no worry there for me. I like how Hogan makes sure to praise both WWE and TNA in the full interview so he keeps that door open too.
Hogan said he likes both products and that TNA need that one big name to push them.... I actually doubt he even means himself .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.   Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan hints at going to Tna wrestling.
Page 1 of 1