Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is your Favorite WWE brand?

Go down 
+6
bobert3
Orion.
Tiffani Noelle
CERB3RUS
Craig
Ricky maestro
10 posters

Favorite brand
Raw
Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_lcap10%Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
smackdown
Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_lcap80%Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
ecw
Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_lcap10%Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
superstar
Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Which is your Favorite WWE brand? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 pm

smackdown all the way,it has the best roster in all the wwe.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

My opinion varies from time to time as different on-air personalities switch brands.

But currently Smackdown is pretty much destroying Raw, ECW, and Superstars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
CERB3RUS
Jobber
CERB3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Currently I am more interested in smackdown every week instead of the others Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiffani Noelle
Jobber
Tiffani Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Raw

And apparently i'm the only one who thinks so according to the poll lol
Back to top Go down
Orion.
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 am

Smackdown, majority of my favorites are on that show. RAW looks to be getting better though with the addition of Gail, Jack and Evan.
Back to top Go down
bobert3
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 am

I have to go with ECW. They just got a bunch of new talents, plus picked up Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, and Golddust who all can pull off great matches if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Smackdown is the better show...imo. It is a great mix of both wrestling ability and star power. SD! is easily in the best shape its been in, in years.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm

~{E< L >K}~ wrote:
Smackdown is the better show...imo. It is a great mix of both wrestling ability and star power. SD! is easily in the best shape its been in, in years.

Agree with this. A shame to see Edge get injured though.
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Tiffani Noelle wrote:
Raw

And apparently i'm the only one who thinks so according to the poll lol

poor tiff she is the only one for raw
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
Jericho
Jobber
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 am

Taylor wrote:
~{E< L >K}~ wrote:

Yeah, I was really looking foward to Edge and Jericho as UTTC. I wonder what Smackdown will be like, it'll be weird not seeing him kick ass xD
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:49 am

Jericho wrote:
Taylor wrote:
~{E< L >K}~ wrote:

Yeah, I was really looking foward to Edge and Jericho as UTTC. I wonder what Smackdown will be like, it'll be weird not seeing him kick ass xD

Agreed. Oh well, lets wish him a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 am

Taylor wrote:
~{E< L >K}~ wrote:

Yup....Hopefully he willbe back by the end of this year.

This most certainly will also bring back Taker, probably to feud with Jericho into Summerslam and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 pm

~{E< L >K}~ wrote:
Taylor wrote:
~{E< L >K}~ wrote:

Yup....Hopefully he willbe back by the end of this year.

This most certainly will also bring back Taker, probably to feud with Jericho into Summerslam and beyond.

Hope so. I would really love to see a Jericho/Taker feud. Plus, I'm sure their matches together would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your Favorite WWE brand?   Which is your Favorite WWE brand? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is your Favorite WWE brand?
Page 1 of 1