Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?

Go down 
+5
~{E< L >K}~
CERB3RUS
Tiffani Noelle
bobert3
Ricky maestro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am

Who do you think wil face Undertaker @ Mania 26?

I wouldn't mind seeing Taker vs Triple H again.
Back to top Go down
bobert3
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am

I would like to see Undertaker take on Chris Jericho, I think they could pull out a great match.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani Noelle
Jobber
Tiffani Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 am

Chris Jericho to break that stupid streak
Back to top Go down
CERB3RUS
Jobber
CERB3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 am

Undertaker Vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 26 . This feud is one that absolutely needs to happen before Taker retires, it just has to! it doesn't really need a title involved. Just make it happen WWE.
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 am

CERB3RUS wrote:
Undertaker Vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 26 . This feud is one that absolutely needs to happen before Taker retires, it just has to! it doesn't really need a title involved. Just make it happen WWE.
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Jericho or Triple H.

Jericho and Undertaker have never feuded if my memory serves me correctly.

Taker vs HHH would just be pure gold IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:47 am

Taylor wrote:
Jericho or Triple H.

They Had a great match @ 17,hopefully next year it'll be for the world title.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Ricky maestro wrote:
Taylor wrote:
Jericho or Triple H.

They Had a great match @ 17,hopefully next year it'll be for the world title.

Yeah, that match at WM17 was really great. The only time HHH has used a fake sledgehammer.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm

While I'd like to see Jericho vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26, i think Jericho vs. Edge is a likely possibility too.

If we don't get Jericho vs. Undertaker then it's gonna be tough picking someone good enough for him to face that he hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Craig wrote:
While I'd like to see Jericho vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26, i think Jericho vs. Edge is a likely possibility too.

If we don't get Jericho vs. Undertaker then it's gonna be tough picking someone good enough for him to face that he hasn't already.

Very true. I'd look forward to both Jericho/Taker and Jericho/Edge, if either of them happened. I just hope Jericho gets better booking at Mania this year than that 3 on 1 handicap match, and that horrendous Mickey Rourke thing.

Plus, like you said, Undertaker is almost running out of formidable opponents to face him at Mania. If it isn't Jericho, I expect it to be someone that he has faced before. (HHH, Orton etc.)
Back to top Go down
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Actually now that I think about it, Jericho vs. Undertaker can be very likely as we could easily see Edge return as a face to go up against heel CM Punk for the title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Craig wrote:
Actually now that I think about it, Jericho vs. Undertaker can be very likely as we could easily see Edge return as a face to go up against heel CM Punk for the title.

That would be good. I see Punk turning fully heel at Night Of Champions.

Very sure that when Edge returns, he'll be face.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Jobber
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 pm

~{E< L >K}~ wrote:
CERB3RUS wrote:
Agreed

I agree with your agreeingness
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm

very tough choice but i have to go with everyone else jericho.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
Jericho
Jobber
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Mysticanimal42_Remen11 wrote:
very tough choice but i have to go with everyone else jericho.

Good choice ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?   Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should face Undertaker @ Mania 26?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Fans! Wrestling :: Discussion :: WWE-
Jump to: