Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

night of champions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 am

which match are you looking foward to
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
bobert3
Jobber

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 am

Since I was too cheap to get the PPV, I'll have to look up the results. There were two matches that I was looking forward to:
Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian
Chris Jericho & Mystery Partner vs. Legacy

I think I'm only intersted in the Jericho match to find out who his partner was.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 pm

I watched the live stream, and it actually wasn't that bad of an event. I was a bit dissapointed that Big Show was Jericho's partner, I wanted either Christian or Chris Masters.

Obviously, I was also dissapointed that CM Punk lost the WHC, I really can't see how Jeff having the belt helps this feud, or helps SmackDown at all.

Best matches of the night were:

Michelle McCool vs Melina (Surprising, but was actually good)

Rey Mysterio vs Dolph Ziggler.

WWE Championship match was slow starting, but picked up nicely and the crowd were really into it. Good ending aswell.
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Taylor wrote:
I watched the live stream, and it actually wasn't that bad of an event. I was a bit dissapointed that Big Show was Jericho's partner, I wanted either Christian or Chris Masters.

Obviously, I was also dissapointed that CM Punk lost the WHC, I really can't see how Jeff having the belt helps this feud, or helps SmackDown at all.

WWE Championship match was slow starting, but picked up nicely and the crowd were really into it. Good ending aswell.

i also liked the 6 pack match and mickie vs maryse (i thought it was also good)
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 am

Mysticanimal42_Remen11 wrote:
Taylor wrote:

i also liked the 6 pack match and mickie vs maryse (i thought it was also good)

Yeah, the six pack match was watchable, but could have been pulled off slightly better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

night of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: night of champions   night of champions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

night of champions
Page 1 of 1