Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Masterpiece

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Chris Masters is back! He returned on Raw last night in a beat the clock match against MVP. I was expecting him to be Y2J's partner at NOC, but you can't have everything. I for one am pretty happy about this, he's got a lot of talent. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Jobber
Jericho

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 am

Awesome, glad he's back. And maybe he was meant to be Chris's partner, but Vince changed it like at the Royal Rumble with Edge vs. Jeff, when Christian was meant to come back.
Back to top Go down
bobert3
Jobber

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:52 am

Glad to see him back. He was a good wrestler. And I liked his Masterlock challenges.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

bobert3 wrote:
Glad to see him back. He was a good wrestler. And I liked his Masterlock challenges.

Yeah, I enjoyed them aswell. Maybe he'll bring them back.
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 am

Taylor wrote:
bobert3 wrote:

maybe too bad he became a jobber before he first left wwe
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Mysticanimal42_Remen11 wrote:
Taylor wrote:
bobert3 wrote:

Good point. I'd like to see him get some US championship matches. He could really bring some prestige to that title with a good length reign.
Back to top Go down
Mysticanimal42_Remen11
Jobber
Mysticanimal42_Remen11

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Taylor wrote:
Taylor wrote:
bobert3 wrote:

Good point. I'd like to see him get some US championship matches. He could really bring some prestige to that title with a good length reign.

for now id let kofi hold the title for a little while longer he deserves a good title reign than he can give it up to chris master
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_kontsent__
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Taylor wrote:
Taylor wrote:
bobert3 wrote:

for now id let kofi hold the title for a little while longer he deserves a good title reign than he can give it up to chris master

Yep, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masterpiece   The Masterpiece I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masterpiece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Fans! Wrestling :: Discussion :: WWE-
Jump to: