Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi. I am Erin Kokas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ErinKokas
Jobber
ErinKokas

Hi. I am Erin Kokas Empty
PostSubject: Hi. I am Erin Kokas   Hi. I am Erin Kokas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello there guys. I am Erin Kokas. I am 30 years old and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I am of greek, irsih and mexican descent. I occasionally post on the WWE Universe forums from time to time these days as it's boring there. I am happy to be on this site as its for real wrestling fans like myself. I've been watching WWE for over 22 years. I hope you guys will like me on this site.
Back to top Go down
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Hi. I am Erin Kokas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I am Erin Kokas   Hi. I am Erin Kokas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm

ErinKokas wrote:
Hello there guys. I am Erin Kokas. I am 30 years old and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I am of greek, irsih and mexican descent. I occasionally post on the WWE Universe forums from time to time these days as it's boring there. I am happy to be on this site as its for real wrestling fans like myself. I've been watching WWE for over 22 years. I hope you guys will like me on this site.
.........playa!
Back to top Go down

Hi. I am Erin Kokas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Fans! Wrestling :: Other :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: