Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ErinKokas
Jobber
ErinKokas

Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts   Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Wrestlemania 25 was a love it or hate it Wrestlemania as it had many matches except for Undertaker vs. HBK under perform. Triple H winning his match against Randy Orton was sad as Orton was riding high in popularity only for Hunter to squash that. I was shocked that WWE put Miz-Morrsion vs. Colons in a dark match which wasn't right in my opinion. Money In The Bank wasn't as well performed as last years was and I at least knew that CM Punk was gonna win. Kid Rock performance was horrible. Miss Wrestlemania was a waste of time. Jeff vs. Matt was okay but coulda been a little better. JBL vs. Rey Mysterio was a squasher. Taker/HBK was the best match of the night while the two main events were sub par in comparison to that match. Cena won again typical of WWE to make their top draw these days win in a Superman fashion though the double F-U spot was good. HHH/Orton was boring and the ending was terrible. If any of you want to share additional thoughts about Wrestlemania XXV then post here.
Back to top Go down
CandiKario
Jobber

Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts   Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

nice thoughts there.
Back to top Go down
http://fans.wwe.com/fans.candikario2.com

Wrestlemania 25 Thoughts
Page 1 of 1