Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results From Cleveland, Ohio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jobber

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results From Cleveland, Ohio Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results From Cleveland, Ohio   *Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results From Cleveland, Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:06 am

WWE taped this week's edition of Smackdown tonight from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Drew Acklin for providing us with text-message updates. Below are full results:

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday on MyNetworkTV):

* It's announced that Kane will take on CM Punk and Rey Mysterio will take on The Undertaker. Both of the winners will face Hornswoggle and Jack Swagger in a Fatal Four Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at WWE Fatal Four Way next month.

* It's announced due to Matt Hardy's actions at WWE Over The Limit, he is suspended indefinitely.

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston & Big Show b. World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger & Drew McIntyre after Show hit the knockout punch on Swagger

* Christian & Hornswoggle vs. Dolph Ziggler & Chavo Guerrero is announced for later tonight.

* CM Punk vs. Kane is up now.

* Kane b. CM Punk after hitting GTS. I'm told Punk botched GTS badly two times and he received a lot of heat from the crowd not because of being over but because he couldn't properly execute his finisher.

* Christian & Hornswoggle b. Chavo Guerrero & Dolph Ziggler after Hornswoggle did the Tadpole Splash on Chavo.

* Rey Mysterio b. The Undertaker . I'm told Undertaker displayed some ring rust and both were off. After the match, Jack Swagger came out and starting beating up on Mysterio. Hornswoggle and Kane came out and beat up on Swagger to end the show.
Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results From Cleveland, Ohio
Page 1 of 1