Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update Empty
PostSubject: Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update   Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 am

-- Taz recently revealed on his Twitter page that WWE asked him to be the guest host for next Monday's Raw. Taz said; “BTW-WWE asked me to be the Guest host on Raw next week...i said "no thanks".”

-- Mr. Kennedy also revealed on his Twitter page that he got permission from "the powers that be" within WWE to work Carlos Colon's WWC Anniversary show against Umaga on Saturday.

Kennedy wrote, “I am officially scheduled to wrestle Umaga in Puerto Rico this Saturday, July 11th for Carlos Colon's WWC Anniversary show!!” and “I have permission from "the powers that be" within the WWE to do the show.............”.

Mr. Kennedy was released from his WWE contract on May 29, 2009 but is currently under a 90-day non-compete agreement from his WWE contract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
CERB3RUS
Jobber
CERB3RUS

Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update   Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Taz probably has a deal with TNA so he doesn't want to burn his bridge with WWE.
Back to top Go down

Taz Rejects New WWE Offer, Mr. Kennedy Update
Page 1 of 1