Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT Empty
PostSubject: Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT   Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 pm

-- Taz posted the following on his Twitter regarding his comments about WWE inviting him to host RAW: "Damm, it was just a JOKE! WWE did NOT ask me host Raw for a week! Now my lawyer can eat his Tuna Fish Sandwich & his Mango Juice in peace!"

Speaking of Taz, TNA briefly had a graphic of a new Taz shirt on their Facebook page last night before it was pulled. It had a big “13” on it and “Survive If I Let You” in orange with bullet holes around it.

-- Torrie Wilson is currently in Las Vegas doing the World Series Of Poker tournament. Former I’m A Celebrity co-stars Lou Diamond Philips and John Salley are also playing.

-- With ECW being bumped to 7pm on Thursday this week, and Superstars on WGN at 8pm, then TNA iMPACT on Spike TV at 9pm, there is going to be four straight hours of pro wrestling on television this Thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT   Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 am

lol @ Tazz.
Back to top Go down

Taz/RAW HUGE Update, Torrie Wilson In Vegas, ECW/iMPACT
Page 1 of 1