Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More Empty
PostSubject: Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More   Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

WWE diva Layla El recently spoke to The Miami Herald, below are some highlights.

Who is your favorite dancer?
``Actually, Michael Jackson, the Thriller video inspired me, started me in dance. I'd also say Madonna, Janet Jackson, J.Lo and Paula Abdul.''

Who from the boys in WWE is a good dancer?
``[The Animal] Batista is good. I've seen him dance. He's got some moves. And Miz has the biggest head. He always thinks he's good.''

Whom would you like to dance with?
`` R-Truth, to his rap theme song What's Up!''

Former WWE diva Stacy Keibler did very well on ABC's Dancing With the Stars. Any chance of you competing on the show?
``She was amazing. I would love to be part of it. I don't know how I would do because maybe they would expect more from me. Ballroom dancing is not my style, but I would really, really give it a good effort.''

Anything upcoming for you?
``It's looking good that I will be a celebrity judge when the Miami Heat dancers have tryouts on July 19. I remember I was nervous when I auditioned. The Heat dancers are the best in the NBA, and I know what they're looking for because I've been there before.''
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Ricky maestro
Jobber
Ricky maestro

Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More   Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 am

Layla is a good dancer,no doubt.
Back to top Go down

Layla El Speaks On Michael Jackson, Her Future, Batista, More
Page 1 of 1