Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars Empty
PostSubject: John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars   John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 am

John Cena was recently interviewed by ESPN.com to promote the Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 videogame and 12 Rounds on DVD. Here are some highlights:

On if he would like to turn heel: That's the thing, I'm one of those guys who on any given day can be booed out of any building. I'm the only guy who is neither a good guy or a bad guy. That's because I'm genuinely myself. Certainly, guys in our industry try to sway the audience one way or the other, but like I said, I go out there and I'm me. I have certain things that I stand for, certain things that I believe in, and if you don't like it and you tell me to go to hell, I think that's your God-given right as a fan. It's one of those deals where I'm that one guy who is outside of that realm of good guy, bad guy. I'm just me, and it elicits a response both positive and negative.

Who he sees as the stars of the future: Now is a really good time because since the inception of WWE, there has always been that one, this is the guy. But now, you have a lot of possibilities, guys like Ted DiBiase Jr., The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and even a guy like MVP. These are guys who are all on the cusp. For the first time, we have all these guys who are ready to charge the gates and make a run to try and be the No. 1 guy on Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars   John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 am

It's funny he didn't mention Swagger(He is universally considered the next "big" thing)and he's saying Cody Rhodes could be the future???.....Hmm !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars   John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 pm

~{E< L >K}~ wrote:
It's funny he didn't mention Swagger(He is universally considered the next "big" thing)and he's saying Cody Rhodes could be the future???.....Hmm !!!!!

Yeah, I don't agree with the Cody Rhodes mention. He hasn't impressed me too much to be honest.

Also surpirsed with no Swagger mention, since the two did have a match tgether the other month on Raw, where Swagger performed well.
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars   John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Taylor wrote:
~{E< L >K}~ wrote:

Yeah, I don't agree with the Cody Rhodes mention. He hasn't impressed me too much to be honest.

Also surpirsed with no Swagger mention, since the two did have a match tgether the other month on Raw, where Swagger performed well.
Maybe , he did this before the draft happened, otherwise I think he would've named Swagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars   John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena discusses Turning Heel and Future Raw Stars
Page 1 of 1