Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock Empty
PostSubject: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 am

Hulk Hogan recently spoke to Chicago’s SouthTownStar.com. Here are the highlights:

Comparing himself to Steve Austin and The Rock:
"It's kind of interesting now to have about 30 years of this wrestling history under my belt and kind of look back and see the Rocks and the Stone Colds pass through for a couple of years. I put so much time in and so many people were like 40 or 50 years old, and now are 70 and 80 years old. There's a whole group of kids that know me from 'Hogan Knows Best' 'Brooke Knows Best.' There's such a wide range of ages that know me. It's really neat that these people have been watching me for years, and the new people are so loyal."

On his new book: "We began working on this seven or eight months ago. It's about my life outside the ring," he said of the tome with the working title "My Life Outside the Ring." With all the doom and gloom, and the sky is falling, I wanted to tell my story. I've had some crazy things happening to me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 am

Hmm ok ..... but where's the shot at Stone Cold and The Rock?
Back to top Go down
CERB3RUS
Jobber
CERB3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 pm

lol...Absolutely this is lame. Hogan didn't say anything negative, really. He barely addressed them!
Back to top Go down
~{E< L >K}~
Jobber
~{E< L >K}~

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

CERB3RUS wrote:
lol...Absolutely this is lame. Hogan didn't say anything negative, really. He barely addressed them!
Eh...It's just something out of nothing just to get some web hits...lol.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm

I was kind of confused myself when I read this news article. But after reading it a second time it seems like the original writer of it (whom I don't know), is trying to stir the pot by basically saying Hogan doesn't think Austin or Rock should be at his level since they didn't compete as long (which is total rubbish in my view).

Another news item recently was released online as well about how Nick (Hogan's son) waved at Stone Cold and Stone Cold didn't wave back.

People need to get over the whole Austin vs. Hogan thing. It's not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Lower Mid-Card
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Craig wrote:
People need to get over the whole Austin vs. Hogan thing. It's not gonna happen.

Agreed. Austin said if he did another match he would risk serious injury. Hogan probably won't wrestle again because of his back. He can't even do the leg drop!
Back to top Go down
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 am

I think Hogan's wants a match though. I don't think he has anything personal against Austin (or Rock for that matter), but he knows Him against Austin would be a HUGE pay day for them both and with whats happening in his personal life right now, he needs all the money he can get.

In that same aspect, Austin doesn't need the money as his movie career is just starting to take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock   Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan take shot at Austin and The Rock
Page 1 of 1