Real Fans! Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Fans! Wrestling

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogan Calls Out Austin and Say the Leg Drop Won't Be Used Anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craig
Lower Mid-Card
Craig

Hogan Calls Out Austin and Say the Leg Drop Won't Be Used Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Hogan Calls Out Austin and Say the Leg Drop Won't Be Used Anymore   Hogan Calls Out Austin and Say the Leg Drop Won't Be Used Anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 am

The Southtown Star at http://tinyurl.com/mcrcny had a big article on Hulk Hogan to promote his appreciation day event on Friday at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL.

He talked about having two recent back surgeries as well as knee and hip replacements.

As for getting back in the ring, he said: "I'm dying to do it. I'm dying to get in there. To me, it's fun to get in there. There has to be a talented wrestler willing to slow dance with me.

"I could go out there and pretty much do almost everything I could do before.

"I couldn't do the leg drop anymore because of my lower back. I could go out and have fun.

"It's going to take more time to see if I can get steady enough to even attempt something like that."

He said his dream match would be against either Ric Flair or Steve Austin.

On Austin, who won't ever wrestle again because of the risk of serious injury, Hogan said: "I think [Austin] thinks he's God's gift to wrestling.

"It would be a tremendous match for the fans. If he can get on the same page with me and put ego out of the way, who cares who wins?

"It would be a match people would love to see."
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com

Hogan Calls Out Austin and Say the Leg Drop Won't Be Used Anymore
Page 1 of 1